Polyspectral MBC is a multiband compressor plug-in. It is built to be efficient and sonically transparent, with ultra-low latency so it can be used for real-time applications like tracking and live mixing.
- Wide support. The plugin is available in VST3 on Windows and Mac, and AU on Mac, for use in most major DAWs. AAX support is coming soon. M1/M2 Macs are natively supported.
- Low CPU usage. The signal processing algorithms used have been selected carefully and optimized for x86/x64 and ARM processor cores, for consistently low overhead. Use it on every track!
- Negligible latency. The use of minimum-phase filters means the plugin can do its work without adding any noticeable delay.
- Elegant, responsive interface. Polyspectral MBC features clear, intuitive parameter adjustment and a real-time spectral display, so you can see exactly what it's doing to your frequency spectrum and dynamics.
- Sonically transparent. The compression algorithm was designed with mastering in mind. It is extremely transparent and will not give the mix any undesired color.
- Flexible bus layout. All common speaker layouts, as well as Ambisonic formats, are supported transparently.